Re: Still need help with installing XyWrite on XP!

I'm lurking here because I'm not technically aware at all, but I'm a writer, and I still use XyWrite to write (on a 486 that runs only DOS). When posting somewhere about this I thought I'd check out the XY world and found a list. I'm an XyWrite IV person myself. My husband still uses III and he's the reason I can do the above.
You've struck gold. This is THE place for anyone using Xy. You might begin by downloading xywwweb.u2 and installing it. It's a set of add-ons that is unbelievable in what it can do. It's at: http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ Welcome aboard! Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx