Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

Avi --

There are a number of ways, all I think involving a two-step process,
and so rather cumbersome. One way is to convert to RTF if you have it
available, and then let Word convert the RTF. What I do is use an
old version of Word (6.00) that I have archived on a DOS/Win3.1 machine.
The Word 6.00 converts Xywrite (My version is Signature), and although
Word 6.00 can't read the later versions of Word (the latest won't
even run on anything before XP), later versions of Word will read &
convert the earlier ones. It's been some time since I did a conversion,
but as I recall there are always a few details that need correcting.

Frank Brownlow