Re: conversion from XyWrite to word

  The expression "Jumbo U2" is the pseudonym for the file
  XYWWWEB17.ZIP that can be found on the XYWrite web site
  maintained by Carl Distefano and Robert Holmgren. Down-
  load it, and install it. It's a bit tricky for some, but
  really not that difficulty, and it is certainly well worth
  the small effort required. The file contains a very
  large collection of what are referred to as macros by
  other programmes.

  NOTE: XYWWWEB17 is the latest version. The number changes
  with new versions.

  M.W. Poirier

------