Ctrl-Z in messages (was; Re: one click away)

Morris,

Could you please make sure your messages do *not* include a Ctrl-Z (end
of file) character before sending them off?

I've just exported the past week's Xy list messages, and before
downloading them took the precaution of editing out all Ctrl-Z's (which
are lethal when they occur in the middle of a file containing numerous
messages). I found 5, all in your messages, none in any messages by
other posters.

Text email should not contain *any* control characters, and most list
members have been careful to give alternate indicators when referring to
such. But it seems a reminder is needed. Thanks for joining the effort.

   Dorothy

*****
Dorothy Day
School of Library & Information Science
Indiana University
day@xxxxxxxx
*****

	"He also surfs who only sits and waits."