Re: Remap Ctrl-Esc?

> Why don't you just set the dos session to a window instead of a
> fullscreen session and then use Alt-Home to toggle back and forth instead of
> Ctrl-Esc???

I typically use two Xy sessions: one, fullscreen, for my
more "dedicated" work, and the second a regular window. I
could change the fullscreen session to another window, but I
like having the Xy fullscreen for a number of reasons, one
being that my Launchpad can serve as a distraction from what
I should be doing.

Actually, if there were a way (aside from putting in an
add-on like Object Desktop which I think allows you to do
this) to set the font/screen size for a one particular
windowed session so that I could make an "all-but-fullscreen
Window"ed DOS box, I might consider this -- however, at the
moment, my system is "one font size for every DOS window."

This has been an issue for a while, since none of the
quick-key apps I have seen allow you to access the WPS from
a fullscreen dos session (although I strongly sense that
with sufficient low-level programming skills it could be
done). I actually paid for one of these from a guy in
Canada who packaged a TSR kludge to make it work, but it
toggled my Xywrite shift keys uncontrollably. When I
complained, he said I should "use it in a DOS window, or
switch to Describe." I was miffed. (Naturally I don't mind
the suggestion coming from another Xywriter.)

BTW, there is a freeware quick-key app (IBM
employee-written) that's available at Hobbes.

  Rafe T.
  Readme @http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn