RE: Change Invisibles: migrating from Xy 3.55 to 4.017 (should be 4.018)

Peter:

Glad to hear you got results.

As for the search and replace, I suggest doing this in
Xy4 with the XyWWWeb U2 installed. Either of routine
PFUN or PFUNC will put functions in true, 3-byte form on
the command line. There's also one called BC2BX which
changes the next-occurring BC...XC pair to BX...Q2.

If you must use Xy3, then you need to put the funcs on
the CMline in 5-byte form. Here's the key; the numbers
are Ascii values (hold down Ctrl-Alt or whatever, press
the numbers, then release); ignore the dashes.

BC: 255-129-31
BX: 255-130-171
XC: 255-129-[tab]
Q2: 255-130-127