COMPUTER TRAINING CONFERENCE

is anyone out there a computer trainer like me who is planning to attend the
Computer Training & Support Conference in Orlando, FL at the end of the
month??? i'd really like to hook up with anyone there - the conference is
going to be a blast - it's being sponsored byElliot Masie from the National
Training & Computers Project. Oh, it will probably be VERY informative, also.
Anyway, let me know if you're going & maybe we can "do lunch!"  bye y'all
brenda