Re: PHONE LINES

Robert, we intend to investigate the possibility of phone line or central
exchange problems. In the meantime, any assistance you can provide would be
appreciated. Could you provide exact times and dates of line trouble, the
protocol you are using for upload or download, and any other info you think may
be pertinent. We have a "dayfile" of board activity which prints out next to
the system. We will be monitoring this file for any consistencies regarding the
line problems. Unfortunately I cannot say why the trouble seems to be at
certain times, which you have noted. I intend to contact the phone company, not
only to check on the exchange but also on peak line activity times.

--SYSOP