Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; Escape key; Speedos

M.C. wrote:

A minor problem with the menu system you could attempt to reproduce (I am already using stack v. 3.2b): if I go to File/Save as, I write a new name for the file on screen and I check the box "Switch to the new file", XyWrite ignores the new name and attempt to save the file with its current name, either if I use Shift Enter or Enter to perform the action. Obviously, it's easy to use command line alternatives. The problems appears to be particulary referred to that checkbox (reserved save/get nÂș 1986, according to XY4.DLG). Any possible relationship with the new versions of Stack?

Robert,

Excuse me and don't consider that part of my message. After downloading a new version of XY4.DLG from XyWeb, the problem doesn't appear anymore. Anyhow, that version of XY4.DLG maintains a couple of bugs in the menu system (inherited from a distant past) I will describe in my following message, together with the solutions (I hope).

Best regards,

Manuel Castelao