Re: Stack; Abnormal termination of MeNu frames; Escape key; Speedos

Robert,

After several days of observation, I can give you an answer to your interest for my use of ESC key. I use the ESC key mainly to cancel a menu, now via Shift Esc, without no problem. Curiously, the windows menu (Ctrl-F6 in the standard keyboard) is cancelled by your customized ESC too (it doesn't occur with other menus, like file management menu). The other frequent use of ESC key is to cancel a text selection. I can't describe any other use of that key.
A minor problem with the menu system you could attempt to reproduce (I
am already using stack v. 3.2b): if I go to File/Save as, I write a new
name for the file on screen and I check the box "Switch to the new
file", XyWrite ignores the new name and attempt to save the file with
its current name, either if I use Shift Enter or Enter to perform the
action. Obviously, it's easy to use command line alternatives. The
problems appears to be particulary referred to that checkbox (reserved
save/get nÂș 1986, according to XY4.DLG). Any possible relationship with
the new versions of Stack?

Best regards,

Manuel Castelao