Lost expanded memory

Dear Robert

I have little flexibility within my new Award bios. I can enable or disable usb keyboard and
mouse. I've tried both but it makes no difference to EMS. My system will boot from usb drives but
I don't have the option of disabling this. The only other option is to disable usb entirely. This
leaves me with no usb functionality, so I lose my mouse and printer.

I will email Gigabyte with the problem, though I will be pleasantly surprised to get a reply.

Paul