Re: Xy And Warp

Carl: You might try setting up a small (e.g. 512MB) RAM disk and pointing the
XyWrite cache (dr=) there. I think it's speeded up things for me. But on a
90MHz Pentium it's hard to be sure since things really fly along. Also try
enabling DMPI (not auto) and setting it for, say 8MB. Increase your HPFS cache
to 1024 and, if necessary, run a generous FAT cache too. Turn off extended and
expanded memory and run DOS high. This is my startup setup.