Re: Attachments -- problem solved.

At 09:19 PM 6/21/00 +0200, Frank Heydenrych wrote:
>And Frank, thicko that he is, only using XyWrite, didn't think to look
>under Tools. And now, having looked under Tools, under the guidance of such
>clever people, has found that sure enough, there are no settings to change
>the problem.
>
>But, caring for their input, he has taken the advice of one or two people
>who made constructive suggestions and has downloaded Eudora to see if it
>could solve his problem.

 ...and it did. Congratulations.

However, I am still sure that even in Microsofts Mail atrocity, there must be a way to turn off the
attachments. My experience with Microsoft products is that generally try to force you to work the
way Microsoft has deemed is good for your. But if you really, really want there is usually a way to
go under the hood, fumble around, and somewhere find a way to change the settings the way you want.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo