From: mailto:JDA@xxxxxxxxJudd Antin
Subject: Setting default save directory

Xylisters,

Here is a mind-numbingly simple question that I hope can be easily answered:

How does one set/change the default save directory in XyDos III+? Simply typing SAVE/STORE and the desired filename saves in the Xy program directory on the default drive. I would like to change that default directory so that saved files and program files are in separate folders on the same drive.

Thanks much!

--Judd