Re: Bottom-Of-File (BF) Question

Leslie Bialler wrote:

> My Xy4 keyboard is a heavily modified version of the one that came with
> Xy4 that was designed for 3+ users.

Mine is a hybrid also, but basically a carried-over 3+ keyboard to which
various things were added or altered. If there were any rules explicitly
required by Xy-4 keyboards (other than the ";KBD" at start of file), I
applied them. However, this was all quite some time ago, and probably
should have been revisited periodically.

> The standard-issue keyboard was the
> one that would adapt to the then just beginning conventions that we're
> now all familiar with (e.g., end means end-of-line not end of screen,
> etc.).

You seem to be referring to the CUA conventions ? I never changed the old
End = End of Screen, Home = Top of Screen. I wasn't sure if doing so was
acceptable, without adopting the other CUA stuff, which I mostly didn't
care for.

Jordan