Re: can anyone suggest a good program for running a web page !

Andy,

Don't be misled by the name "Windows Commander". It is not a MS product.

http://www.ghisler.com/

BTW, it will also split large files and re-assemble them (someone else
on this list needed that function a while ago), compare/synchronize
directories, rename any number of files using sequential wildcards.
I.e., it will rename David-001.HTML, David-002.HTML, David-003.HTML etc.
as david-001.html, david-002.html, david-003.html etc.

Trust me, once you get used to the Commander, you'll not use MS-Explorer
again.

Cheers,