COLORS: XyWIN vs Xy4DOS

In message Wed, 20 Jul 1994 08:24:46 -0400 (EDT),
 nsivin@xxxxxxxx (Nathan Sivin) writes:

> The colors of XyDOS are quite customisable (less easily than NB4); isn't
> that true of XYWIN?

Nathan,

So far as I can tell, XyWin does not allow color customising of the main text
screen. The command line and status line colors can be changed but not the
editing screen. I've looked both in the menus (Preferences - screen colors) and
in the XWSET.DFL file. Perhaps there is a way to do this in
Windows itself? If anyone on the list knows how, I would like to hear from
them.

Thanks,
John Gordon

Dr J.L. Gordon
Head, Department of Anthropology
The University of Western Australia
Nedlands, W.A. 6009, Australia fax: 61 9 380 1062 email:
jgordon@xxxxxxxx