NEW TTG BBS

Has anyone successfully logged on to the new TTG BBS? I have not been able to
do it, and I've seen at least one report of similar troubles on compuserve (As
well as a report of success). I connect at 14000, with error correction and
data compression established, but I can get info neither in nor out of the
computer in Baltimore.

If you have had success, could you post the parameters you are using, the type
of modem and the init string that seems to work? Maybe I can duplicate it, or
maybe the info will help determine what, if anything, is wrong.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947