RE: Decoding and Mozilla (was Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor)

Original Message:
-----------------
From: M.C. fenda@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:38:17 0100

> The file containing my raw POP files for this account has a size about
> 100 Megabytes. Then, it's impossible to edit it in XyWrite.

Wow, and I thought *I* was bad, letting my Mail's INBOX folder grow to 54M
in size, at last count ! This do to letting the task of processing it and
chopping it down keep sliding over to some other day that never seems to
arrive.

It doesn't have to get that way. The XyList messages, at least, often do
get processed here, more or less as they come in, with the "keepers"
parceled out to various specific sub-folders (e.g., "Keyboard Issues").
Doesn't get around the design of amalgamated files containing lots of mail
(which apparently Polarbar or MR2/Ice do not use ?), but it does keep the
individual file sizes a lot more reasonable.

Jordan