Basic Question for any of you NB users

Since I'm not on whatever NB List there may be . . . .

In what file does NB store any  To | From  envelope address templates you have created ?  Might it be somewhere in the Documents and Settings tree (which is otherwise named and somewhere else entirely in Win-7), rather than in the NB program tree ?

I just updated v. 10 from Beta 8 to Beta 13 to Beta 15 (which I only discovered the existence of today), and fear I may have lost a bunch of these along the way.  I may have some scattered file backup though, so it would help knowing where to look.
I've been doing full installs, not really having gotten the knack of their incremental 'Live'  update process.

Jordan