Re: barely readable text in DOS window

> Now that I have the DOS screen, however, I can hardly read it -- the letters are itsy-bitsy

>This comment suggest to me that you are running Windows on a laptop
or a desktop connected to a TFT screen, not a CRT monitor. In that
case, the problem is neither XyWrite's, nor Windows'. It is your
hardware manufacturer's.

Wolfgang Bechstein is correct. I will communicate with H-P tech support.
I'm also ordering "Windows 95 Secrets."
Thanks again to all who responded kindly.  Hi-ho hi-ho it's back to lurk I go.
Irene