Re: Enter Key / Selection by cursor

Is your mailer configured to _receive_ as well as send messages as
plain text? If your incoming messages are automatically encoded
(quoted-printable) or formatted (HTML), that might cause XPL
decoding problems.

Carl,
Obviously I send my messages always in plain text format. I use Mozilla and in Preferences/Message Display/Plain Text Messages, the selected choices are: Fixed width font, Wrap text to fit window width, Display emoticons as graphics and Western (ISO-8859-1) character encoding. Should I check the "Apply default to all messages (ignore character encoding specified by MIME header)" box?
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao