Re: LCD monitors

Dear patricia

I am running a Envision 9110 19 inch lcd monitor that I bought at Costco about 9 months ago for $400 after rebate with S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR  showing in device manager.  In a full dos screen xywrite characters are slightly thicker than if I run Xywrite from within a window.  I think thqat property iis called weight. I like the full screen characters better but the other is perfectly readable.

mailto:davromf@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:davromf@xxxxxxxxavromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx