Clipboard Copy & Paste via AutoIt

I've been using the AutoIt Windows scripting language pretty
intensively over the past year, with satisfying results. The scripts
are relatively easy to write, portable, and fast. They also integrate
nicely with XyWrite.

This week I decided to test out AutoIt's clipboard copy and paste
functions. I was pleasantly surprised. Copying and pasting to and from
XyWrite are very fast, indeed -- faster than just about anything I've
seen to date, on a par with vDosXy's SAD LPT4 copy command. Pasting big
chunks of text into XyWrite is a special pleasure. No waiting, just
boom, and the clip is there.

I was so pleased that I decided to make this compatible with all
current flavors of XyWrite, including Xy3+ and Xy4 with or without the
Jumbo U2. The documentation has two sets of instructions, one for Xy4
users running U2 v121, and one for everyone else. You can browse the
doc here:

http:\users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/ACLIP.TXT

The download is here:

http:\users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/ACLIP.ZIP

Unzip all files into the directory with EDITOR.EXE, then CAll ACLIP.TXT
for instructions. Setup should take less than 5 minutes. I've tested
this successfully in both Xy3 and Xy4.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx