Re: SWEEP WORKS! searching subdirectories

> U2 doesn't install by itself! Read XYWWWEB.TXT (in the ZIPfile) to learn how
> to install it. If you haven't set any User Variables -- if you just have the
> plain vanilla, factory-version v105 file -- then simply replace your old v105
> XYWWWEB.U2 with the new one (when XyWrite is shut down). If you *have* set
> UserVars in v105, then XYWWWEB.TXT describes how to transfer them automatically
> to the new version 112.

I thought I had followed the instructions to the letter, but
apparently not.

I now have three theoretically new files my xy4 directory,
XYWWWEB.U2, which is actually v105; XYWWWEB.USR and
XYWW_U2.001. Do I erase the last two before I start all
over?

XYWWWEB.TXT is the instruction file dated 7/15/00, right?
And I use the the instructions labeled "How to Replace an
Old Version of XYWWWEB.U2, right?

Thanks
Judith