Re: [from the NB side ] Thesauri tricks

Thanks. The news server here was out again for 10 days and when
it came back the thes. thread was mostly gone. I dl'd Holmgren's
msg and another one. Before I could read them, a parity error wiped
out my entire dl, and I decided I just wasn't meant to read that
thread. Of course, it was gone from the server. So I'm glad to
have at least one msg on the subject. Actually, I like the xyW
thesaurus--use it all the time--but that's not to say there might
not be better ones. I've just never used another one. Think how
much less rich life would be without thesauri. I still have my
first, yellowed, crumbling paperback Roget's from junior high,
for sentimental reasons. 					--d2