Re: Thesauruses [Private]

Hmm,
	Not sure exactly what I should see happening. With the first
program, using the command on the command line produces a "Command entry
error," whearas doing the same thing with the second program works--puts
the cursor on the word in the thesaurus.

	Using the Alt-r key programmed to run either program, it seems
to run, but the cursor only gets to a point about 5% into the thesaurus
(specifically, following the string "V. be in the blood, run" under the
section "3. FORMAL EXISTENCE," regardless of the word searched).

	So--what does that tell you?
		--Dorothy

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to note from Dorothy Day  Fri, 31 Jan 1997 11:54:33 -0500 (EST)
>
> Dorothy:
>
> Please try that first program again. It is much preferable. But if it
> really doesn't work, then try this one. I actually have NB v3.0 dated
> 1988, and this PM works in the v3.0 environment. (Very primitive code!
> I'd forgotten how primitive it all used to be.)
>
> Note that in this second version you must set _two_ Save/Gets!
>
> Lemme know. Ciao

---
Dorothy Day
Indiana University