Re: xy on usb pendrive

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> This will no doubt work well on most small setups,
> but
> is it not possible, theoretically at least, to find
> oneself trying to work on a machine with drive
> letters
> through Z: already in use?

Already within sight here. Eighteen paritions
defined, divided between three OSes (including double
iterations of two of them) and assorted data or
storage partitions under various formats. Drive
lettering is consistent across the board, with
"foreign" formats holding position and drive letter,
even though not read or write accessible to the other
OS. (I could probably alter the latter, but chose not
to -- particularly for write access.) Throw in a
Ramdisk here, an external storage device there, and
you're knocking on the door.

Jordan