Re: TAME [was: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

Sorry, Michael, but I'm giving up on Tame 5.1. It's just not worth the grief. I'm not fixing what ain't broke any more.
If it's too much a hassle, you're right. For me, on my laptop, it's been a
little tweaking at a time, and I love the esthetic results.
Incidentally, Harry's Numlock fix didn't work--it was "correct" and malfunctioning--and with a
laptop I don't have separate number pad keys.
This has nothing to do with Tame, particularly, but why not pick up an
external kbd to go with your laptop? They run from $20 up and greatly
expand a laptop's ease of use.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx