Off topic - email headers

Please excuse this off-topic request but there are so many contributors out
there that understand so much more about these things I just had to see if
someone can help me.
I have become aware that my web site contact email address has been heavily
spoofed. I know this because I am getting dozens of emails rejecting
virus-laden emails I apparently sent. I want to find out who is doing this.
I suppose I should start by studying the headers of the spoofed emails
where possible but urgh.........

Does anyone know where email headers are demystified and explained?

Paul Williams