Re: off topic electric camera problems help needed and received

Dear Neville and Jon.

thanks for your help.  Until you responded neither Norman or I was aware of such programs.  In fact the local guru who had fixed Norman's computer on a prior occasion and regularly fixed my synagogue's computer network was very discouraging.  In any event Norman went over to B&H and picked recovery software and is back in business.  Hopefully in September the definitive book on big naval guns will appear as scheduled.

Thanks again.

Avrom