Re: irrelevant and irreverent

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Tue, 20 Oct 1998 15:38:17 -0600 (MDT)
>
> > So we can't put Gates in jail for marketing yucky software? I guess
> > civilization has its prices.

Gates would have been in jail a long time ago had he been in the meat
packing business and sold the same quality meat as his software.

> But he could go to prison for lying under oath in his deposition to
> Federal prosecutors. Wait and see.

Not a chance! We are a nation of men, not laws. The elite perpetuate
the opposite farse to keep the vassals in check.

To stay on topic, anybody out there still using Signature?

Lowell Anderson
XyUser since 85