Full-screen XyWrite 3+

	Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry about getting XyWrite 3+ (ver
3.57) to run full-screen. I've tried the pertinent suggestions to no
avail.
	What really befuddles me is that I have had it running perfectly under
both Win95 and Win98 on another machine, and I am unable to track them
back to make Windows ME do the same -- though, of course, I've tried.
	Perhaps this is a clue: Microsoft's gratuitous opening screen -- the
one that announces the version you're running and keeps you waiting
while bloatware loads -- that runs in a small window in the center of
the screen, surround by black. The desktop and programs of recent
vintage come up full screen, as expected.
	In need of advice,
 		Alan Kerr