From: Martin J. Osborne
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: How many of us are there left?

The counts for the people who replied on this thread are:

Xy3: 9
Xy4: 7
XyWin: 3
Xy, version unspecified: 5

Martin

--
Martin J. Osborne
http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne

Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society
http://econtheory.org/http://econtheory.org
Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory