Re: How many of us are there left?

The counts for the people who replied on this thread are:

Xy3: 9
Xy4: 7
XyWin: 3
Xy, version unspecified: 5

Martin

On 23/11/2014 4:13 PM, Lynn Brenner wrote:
Just catching up with this thread. I still write and edit everything -- newspaper and magazine columns, newsletters, blog posts, correspondence -- in Xywrite 3.57 and then convert to Word as necessary. Only 20-30 of us from the list? I'd have thought there were more of us. Lynn Brenner On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Benedikt Gillessen mailto:b.gillessen@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Regularly working with a localized version of XY4. Thinking of switching to Notabene once in a while but don't get the demo running on WinXP ... > Dear all > Does anybody have an idea how many of us still use XY4, XY3 and XYWin? > I'm guessing there are 20-30 from the list but that could be way out, in > either direction. > Paul > Dear all > Does anybody have an idea how many of us still use XY4, XY3 and XYWin? > I'm guessing there are 20-30 from the list but that could be way out, in > either direction. > Paul
-- Martin J. Osborne http://www.economics.utoronto.ca/osborne Theoretical Economics, a journal of the Econometric Society http://econtheory.org Follow TE: http://twitter.com/EconTheory