Re: XyWin on XP

My XyWrite fior Windows stopped working about two months ago. After contemplating suicide (or returning to paper and pencil) a few times, I followed up on a previous suggestion to execute the startup file step by step. The software reported insufficient memory and froze every time the printer file had to be loaded. On inspection, there were several unicode fonts loaded by Windows. These font files are sometimes rather large, several megabytes in size. After deleting the largest unicode fonts, XyWin worked again. Happiness!

Valmond Ghyoot