Re: mouse turning

Quoting Morris Krok :

>           Quite so. PgDwn and PgUp turns pages, but my question
> cannot it be done by clicking the mouse.

You're talking about Xy4DOS? You don't need XPL for that, either. If you
resize your window so that the scroll bars are visible (command, e.g., WINDOW
n,1,1,78,21, substituting for n the current window number), you can click on the
vertical scroll bar (or drag the highlighted segment thereof) to turn pages.
You'll need to add MOUSE=105 to the KEYS stanza of your KBD file (near top of
file) if it's not already there, and assign key 105=MS in each table. In a
DOS-only environment, you may also need to load a mouse driver (via CONFIG.SYS);
in a DOS session under Win9x and later, I believe this is done for you.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx

This mail sent through AceDSL WebMail (http://webmail.acedsl.com)