Re: PHONE LINES

I'll keep a log henceforth of those log-in problems. But in the most recent
case, which was on the day I mentioned in my letter around 1 or 2 AM, TBBS
didn't wake up (the modem simply answered the phone and established a carrier,
no more), so TBBS probably won't have recognized any activity. My presumption
has been, that this happened mainly at night because the software hung and
nobody was around to reset it; you should ask Christine whether it was hanging
much on her watch...