Re: XyIII+ in WinXP, drifting far OT though

I wondered how much provoking it would take before Patricia weighed in
on this one. I never doubted that there are people who need and use
Xy4's capabilities.

Harry, I appreciate your example of a global mode reformat using a
single wildcard CI command; I did once have to perform exactly this task
and concluded that it was not possible in a single pass in III+. I used
a two-pass method similar to your example, the second pass with CV to
manually skip over exceptions. Tedious.

But, just supposing I do convert to 4.018, who is going to induct the
last remaining lost sheep, after Mark, to the fold 15 years from now?