Re: Sending XyWrite Files to Non-XyWrite Users (Compatibility)

Responding to your question about XyWrite filters on May 17--

WordPort will convert directly from and to XyWrite (and Nota Bene) and
any version of WordPerfect and MS Word -- along with a pretty wide range
of other word processors. Download a trial version from www.acii.com and
check it out. (Conversions to and from Mac word processors are limited
with WordPort, though. ConversionsPlus deals with more, but it takes an
intermediate step to convert XyWrite -- WordPerfect 5.1, say.)

It seems to me that WordPort works pretty well. I bought it, anyhow,
though I haven't yet used it on a job. None of the conversion programs
are flawless, by any means. But WordPort will certainly handle a novel
draft. And you don't have to do a two-step with WordPerfect 5.1 or
whatever. Conversions with XyWrite are direct.

RH