Re: email files

I use a couple of adaptions of mail.prn: some replace xy
formatting commands with ascii standins ({{ulon}}, for example),
some just put asterisks around emphasized text, etc. I write
these to a couple of standard locations and names so that I can
then just import them or drag them to my mailer. My mailer is
the clunky in many ways, but powerful and useful ultimail lite
that came with OS/2 Warp. In fact it lets me include binary
files and pictures files too, but that is no use unless the
recipient is mime-enabled.
-
David Auerbach
auerbach@xxxxxxxx   Department of Philosophy & Religion