Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite

I sure wish I had something to replace the dots. Hyphens do the job, but I
suppose that could be just as annoying. Maybe I'll get used to it.

Maybe you just have to know your audience.

(age 63)

Beware: proper use of ellipsis coming below!
Marge, my dear peer (I'm also 63 . . . for a few more weeks), the above reads just swell as simple sentences. And one can use paragraphs for bigger breaks. As you did.
I run an email list with 800+ subscribers, and I get dozens of
post-submissions per day. Annoying mis-punctuation and mis-formatting are
quite common. The paragraph, in particular, seems to have vanished from
some emailers' skill-set.
My own fault is the overuse of parentheses. I fight using them, but they
often win that battle against my better side.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx