Xy4 Customization Guide Font/Size Test - 10 pt

Here's a small test of 10 pt. serif:

http://www.xywrite.com/man/xy4/new/cust/01_custcom.pdf

BTW - for the record, I want to say that I consider this project to be the
property of the Xywrite community. I want everyone to feel free to offer
their input...whatever that might be. And it's not that I don't consider it
(emotionally) to be "my baby", but I'm officially (and intellectually) just
the technician who's producing a tool for all of us to use. I absolutely do
not have a problem with anyone offering advise or criticism.

I do reserve the right, though, to tease those who say things like, "12
point body type".

-BrianH.