Re: Looking for XyWrite

Leslie Bailler wrote:

>57 Chevy was the state of the art at the time, I wouldn't get into one
today: it had an unpadded dashboard, no seatbelts or airbags, had a v8
engine that probably got eight mpg, etc. etc.
Tha analogy fails, of course, because the differences between XY3+ and XY4
have nothing to do with safety or the efficient use of unrenewable
resources. I have always found XY3+ much more than adequate for my needs as
a writer. If I wanted a padded dashboard and a word-processing vehicle that
thought it knew my needs better than I know them myself, I'd use MS Word.

-Mark