Re: Cropped tails are beautiful...

mp/pjd wrote:

> My solution....is to USE the previous message by
> inserting my comments within, and deleting unneeded parts of the original
> message but retaining enough so people can see the connections.
>
> This takes a little more time, but it seems to me is -- or ought to be --
> part of the courtesy and "netiquette" for email.

I agree. What are the chances that we could make this the
Xylist standard?

Richard Sherer's suggestion is, of course, what I do when I
have a block of time available, but as far as I can see
there are too many steps involved to make it practical every
time an interesting thought comes through.

Judith Davids