Re: Xy4/DOS quirk?

Carl writes:

> My guess is that your Xy3 .KBD file had func NI's which weren't
> carried over to Xy4. Or perhaps your OS or hardware changed. In
> any case, there's an easy fix.

A mystery to me HOW it happened, but the same KBD file did have some func NI
inserted in other places (I left them alone). The fix worked like a charm. I
am a happy man once more, thanks to you, Carl.

This is another thing I just love about XyWrite: When there are problems, the
fixes seem to ridiculously simple (like two little characters thrown into the
right place in the right file)!

Thanks again!

Jeff