XyWin spell check

Dear Mr Frank

May I make a suggestion for a future release of XyW? It may seem a small
point, but is one that annoys me.

The automatic spell correction and spell error warning work well, but when you
spell check a single word, and then correct it, the position on the screen
jumps to put that word on the third line of the screen. If the word was
towards the right end of a line, the horizontal position is also changed to
place the word in question more centrally. I wish all this jumping about would
not happen!

Sorry if all this seems minor, but if you happen to be in one of those moments
when the right words flow, it disrupts concentration to have to bring the line
of interest down to the bottom of the screen so you can glance up at earlier
text.

Regards,

Jeremy