Re: XyWin-specific installation instructions/package

Hello Kari,
Of course you are free to use any and all of my work. The more it gets used, the happier I am.
I can't imagine why my columbia.edu address is blocking you. The
university uses Gmail to manage mail. If your message contains a ZIP or
EXE file, the Gmail servers will refuse it, but Gmail shouldn't refuse a
plain text message. I've emailed you privately with other addresses that
you can use to sort this out.