Neat tech item

Folks:

Aim your browser at:

http://www.zdnet.com/products/stories/overview/0,8826,531088,00.h
tml

and you will see a ZdNet description of what is called the
DiskOnKey.

This is "a small, removable flash-memory storage device that
makes transferring data easier than ever. Plug the 32MB DiskOnKey
($100) into a USB port and you'll be able to grab important files
quickly as you leave the office to work on at home. Or you can
carry a bevy of baby photos with you at all times to share with
any unsuspecting soul with a USB-enabled PC. Not only can you
save files to the DiskOnKey but you can also run programs from
it--all without a driver download."

My whole XyWrite program would easily run with this. Imagine, a
little key you can plug into any USB port you can find and you
are up and running in XyWrite!

And you gotta believe there will be 64 and 128 Mb units coming
out any day.

First free $100 I get I am going to try it out.

Unless some of you try it out first.

Tom Robertson

First