new equipment

Isn't it an awful disappointment when you fire up a software
installation routine and get a message telling you that the package
requires 6.5 megs of HD space and that you have only 3.2 megs currently
available?! Then you're forced to examine what you need and don't
"need"!! (Or you can get out your wallet and add another few hundred
megs of HD space!) I was particularly pleased with the 640 meg
(formats to only 512 meg for DOS) deal from CompuAdd with its hardcache
ESDI controller. (I wish I could justify the purchase for my HOME
machine! It'd probably take a whole year to fill it up!)